To report illegal dumping or an erosion problem click here
If you are interested in subscribing to a quarterly Enewsletter discussing watershed health, restoration projects, upcoming volunteer opportunities, and ways to build a "greener lifestyle" please click here.
- Required Information: In your email please include your name and email address.
- Optional Information: If you would like to be notified about watershed specific topics, please include your address, phone number, and watershed (if known). If you are affiliated with a civic, community or religious group that might like to host or participate in an education or restoration project, please make note of that as well.
If you are interested in getting involved in volunteer activities or would like more information about various events as they arise please click here. In your email, please include specifics about the type of volunteer information you would like to receive.
If you have questions about :
- Nonpoint source pollution, water quality in Frederick County, or the County's National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit
- Monocacy & Catoctin Watershed Alliance (MCWA), community restoration projects or watershed planning
- Frederick County Stream Corridor Assessments, GIS mapping within Frederick County, or project signage